Lenovo ThinkPad X130e 06222GU 11.6" LED Notebook - AMD E-450 1.65GHz - Matte Black

Lenovo ThinkPad X130e 06222GU 11.6' LED Notebook - AMD E-450 1.65GHz - Matte BlackWe already have a few of these and we needed 3 more. I got them from Antonline which is a great Amazon partner. everything shipped on time and I got them in perfect condition. These laptops are very good as far as speed/graphics and for their price and size. we deploy them to our Sales people who use them for daily emailing, spread sheeting and the use of our custom software. these machines play 1080p video without an issue.

Just about the only laptops I've bought for myself and the office have been ThinkPads. So, admittedly, I'm spoiled. Over the years, between my wife and our kids we've had HPs, Toshibas, MacBooks, and we've liked them all. These may be a little more costly, but they live more than long enough to pay for themselves. In fact, they don't die. I've got a 2001 ThinkPad which, by today's standards, is woefully inadequate, to the point of being practically useless, however, it still works like a charm. Go figure. Laptops get banged around. They get dropped. Oh, yeah. I bought this one to replace a Toshiba NetBook that was really nice. It fell, while it was running, and that did it in. If it had been a ThinkPad it probably would have survived becuase they protect themselves in such circumstances. Now, this one was expressly designed to put up with the mishandling of school kids. There's an old adage that if you want to find out if something's really indestructable, just give it to a kid. This is destined to be a road warrior and it should serve us well for a long time. And a quick note about SquareTrade accident protection. I got it for the Toshiba, as well as for this one. I contacted SquareTrade ater the accident, and they were super. The process went quickly and smoothly, resulting in a full refund. I couldn't have been more pleased.

Buy Lenovo ThinkPad X130e 06222GU 11.6" LED Notebook - AMD E-450 1.65GHz - Matte Black Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment