Samsung RC512-S01 Core i7-2630M 2GHz 6GB 750GB DVD±RW NVIDIA Optimus 15.3" LED Notebook Windows 7

Samsung RC512-S01 Core i7-2630M 2GHz 6GB 750GB DVD±RW NVIDIA Optimus 15.3' LED Notebook Windows 7 Home Premium w/Webcam, 4G WiMAX & 6-CellI bought my laptop in late April or early May of 2011 on EBay (brandnew). As advertised, it boots up in seconds. The picture is crisp clear. The numeric keyboard is a plus. But from the very start I had problem with power button. Sometimes it would start and shut down within a second. As time passed it happened more frequently and then it would happen three times before I could get it started. I called and sent it to Samsung (they provided UPS label); they returned it stating it had been fixed. It was not. I sent it back again asking for a different laptop with similar specifications. They refused to replace it; but, they fixed it. Within a few months the problem reappeared. Of course, each time I had to move all the data to an external disc and remove all my passwords and reconfigure it upon return. I have a washer/dryer from Samsung and the dryer has the same problem. I am very disappointed. No more Samsung products for me.

Hadi,

McLean, VA

This laptop worked perfectly for the first year I had it. After that, it started having a host of problems. It is unable to run games that it used to run perfectly. It randomly restarts. It will freeze up on certain web pages, without fail, and have to be manually turned off and on. It keeps overheating. AND it keeps shocking me, which I know is not good for the computer! Tried to talk with Samsung, but ran into a major problem...there isn't a serial number on the laptop! Of course, customer service doesn't believe me and is treating me like I'm an idiot, but I can clearly see where the serial number is supposed to be and isn't. They have promised to call me back in 2-5 business days several times, and weeks later I still have not heard back from them...will not be buying a samsung product again.

Buy Samsung RC512-S01 Core i7-2630M 2GHz 6GB 750GB DVD±RW NVIDIA Optimus 15.3" LED Notebook Windows 7 Now

Looking back on my purchase I do not regret it. It is a powerful laptop with all the necessities and has two hard drives that amount to about 700gb of storage capacity. The camera is decent and the ram plus the video card are very useful. I loved it and the only complaint I have is that it cost a little too muvh for what it delivered. That is not to say it doesn't deliver.

Read Best Reviews of Samsung RC512-S01 Core i7-2630M 2GHz 6GB 750GB DVD±RW NVIDIA Optimus 15.3" LED Notebook Windows 7 Here

I have had multiple problems with this laptop. First it doesn't start up properly half the time and TWICE my touchpad has gone out and I have had to get it fixed. It looks great on the outside and the screen has wonderful picture but it does no good when the damn thing wont run properly. VERY disappointed. Will never buy a samsung again!

Want Samsung RC512-S01 Core i7-2630M 2GHz 6GB 750GB DVD±RW NVIDIA Optimus 15.3" LED Notebook Windows 7 Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment