Rain Computers Livebook A2 LA2-02 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black/Silver)

Rain Computers Livebook A2 LA2-02 15.6-Inch LaptopI bought this laptop because I needed a powerful yet inexpensive laptop to use with software for creating music. This is a powerful computer that is consistently fast, does not overheat due to the top of the line cooling fans that are installed inside. It hooks up to my HDTV through the HDMI port using an HDMI cable and the picture is top quality HD! I can use this feature to turn my 50" TV into a computer monitor! I watch movies, play games, and I use it for both of my jobs. I use it to create music and you really can't beat the price for the performance that you get. The RAIN support team is knowledgeable, positive and friendly. I have decided to always buy RAIN computers from this point forward based on my experience with this RAIN livebook laptop! I HIGHLY recommend this!

I found this machine through the Warehouse Deals section of Amazon. Not sure why it was there, as the machine was perfectly fine. Only thing wrong with it is that the glidepoint design could be better it's hard to type without inadvertent cursor jumps happening. I've had to resort to using a mouse and just turning off the glidepoint altogether. Annoying if you're ever on the go with this machine (it cancels out the value add of having a glidepoint).

Other than that, runs like the champ I expected. There was a problem with the battery not charging all the way, but I submitted a ticket to Rain, got a couple things to try in response, and before long, the issue was resolved the battery now fully charges to 100%. (Whoever decided to return this A2 back to Amazon so I could pick it up for more than half off, THANK YOU!!)

Buy Rain Computers Livebook A2 LA2-02 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black/Silver) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment