Toshiba Satellite L955-S5370N 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mercury Silver)

Toshiba Satellite L955-S5370N 15.6-Inch LaptopI bought this laptop to replace an old Toshiba that I have and it is great! It's lightweight, fast and thin. I am not much of a fan of Windows 8, but that is not the laptop's fault. I installed Ubuntu 12.04 initially and it seemed to have problems with the wireless card. So I decided to install Ubuntu 12.10 instead, and it is working just fine. The only complaint that I have is the battery life is not as good as I had hoped and it was hard to find an estimate before purchasing. It seems like the battery life is ~4 hours for coding/basic internet browsing. All told, it is a great laptop at a great price. I am very happy so far...

I bought this laptop in January 2013 now on May 21st 2013 my battery is not charging!!! I get the message plugged in and not charging, this I find is crazy since the laptop is less than 6 months old. I regret buying this brand and would never buy another toshiba ever again!

Buy Toshiba Satellite L955-S5370N 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mercury Silver) Now

My daughter is thrilled, but not so much with Windows 8.

The laptop is working great, no problems at all.

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba Satellite L955-S5370N 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mercury Silver) Here

My only complaint is that the touch pad is super sensitive and is constantly registering unintentional motions, like side swipes and extra taps. Things are always popping up and swiping in, but of course those "smart" motions don't actually register when I want them to. Other than that annoying feature, everything else is great.

Want Toshiba Satellite L955-S5370N 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mercury Silver) Discount?

I am ver y happy with muy new Toshiba ADN ver y pleased with muy choice. I strongly recommend ir!

Save $0.04 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment