Toshiba Satellite A205-S5000 Celeron 540 1.86GHz 2GB 120GB DVD±RW DL 15.4" Vista Home Premium (Ony

Toshiba Satellite A205-S5000 Celeron 540 1.86GHz 2GB 120GB DVD±RW DL 15.4' Vista Home PremiumI have had this computer since 2008 and it works amazingly! The best part was being in college I would type papers and such in bed and would fall asleep. I fell asleep with it in my lap so many times and would roll over and down it would go crashing onto the tile and I was astonished that the worst I ever did was break one of the USB ports because when it fell i had a cord in it but the rest of the computer is in perfect condition. Never had any technical problems or anything. If you are a klutz like myself this is the perfect computer. My first computer as a kid at 13 was a Toshiba laptop and it was one of the old dinosaur versions. It lasted me for 6+ years, and I mean parts were hanging off of it from my clumsy destructive nature, but it still worked! It was pretty impressive. I bought a dell to upgrade, killed it within a year, bought a second dell and the battery kicked the bucket within 2 years, which is when i bought the satellite a205-5000 and its been amazing. It s been 5 years since I bought it and it hasn't let me down yet. I would recommend Toshiba again and again.

I bought this in 2009. We have 2 Toshiba Satellite laptops and a older Gateway laptop. This has been a great laptop, still in use everyday for hours. Never failed me. Easy to use. The newer, more expensive TS laptop we have is a wee bit faster.

Buy Toshiba Satellite A205-S5000 Celeron 540 1.86GHz 2GB 120GB DVD±RW DL 15.4" Vista Home Premium (Ony Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment