HP Pavilion dv6-3037sb 15.6-Inch Laptop (2.26 GHz Intel Core i3-350M Processor, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB Ha

HP Pavilion dv6-3037sb 15.6-Inch LaptopI haven't had my HP Pavillion very long, but so far am very happy with the purchase. I've had some contact with the company and they were very helpful with my order. It was easy to set up and the screen is great! Perfect for watching movies.

I purchased this computer to replace a previous one that had... Vista Home OS... (Yuk) on it. The thing that caught my eye was the Windows 7 Professional on this model, 500 gb disk and 4GB DDR3 RAM. Using Comcast's (Now Xfinity) slowest lowest internet tier speed; you wouldn't know it, with this this little puppy. No problems with it at all. (One strange thing is a number of people have reported that the back housing plate was kind of sticking out. (It had not been properly inserted) Found this on mine too, but inserted back in and she's good to go. As of this review; I'm getting ready to order another exact one (From Amazon of course!) for my GF! :-)

Buy HP Pavilion dv6-3037sb 15.6-Inch Laptop (2.26 GHz Intel Core i3-350M Processor, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB Ha Now

I got this laptop as a birthday gift for my wife, but within 2 months had issue with the webcam. This was one of the main reasons i got this laptop. I am really disappointed with this HP laptop, even though it claims to have dolby sound system, it is not audible. Also when i opened the pack, the laptop was open from back. I had to use the screwdriver to close it. This is the first time i am really unhappy with this product and regret getting it from Amazon and that too a HP laptop.

Read Best Reviews of HP Pavilion dv6-3037sb 15.6-Inch Laptop (2.26 GHz Intel Core i3-350M Processor, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB Ha Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment