Toshiba Satellite L645-S4104 14.0-Inch Laptop - Grey

Toshiba Satellite L645-S4104 14.0-Inch Laptop - GreyStill learning to use it but seems to be a robust and quite fast laptop. I have purchased now my third Toshiba and will remain with the brand for total satisfaction with all products so far.

Im very happy with the stylish look, very fast and robust.

Im only missing the firewire port, never would guess that it did not have the 4 pin al least!

Only downside could by that finger prints are very noticeable on the keyboard!

EXCELENT PRIME ONE DAY SHIPPING

Buy Toshiba Satellite L645-S4104 14.0-Inch Laptop - Grey Now

Haven't had the computer that long, but so far, no issues. I can't comment on the software factory installed, as I reformatted the computer as soon as I got it (just don't like factory installed computers). It runs pretty quickly, and has plenty of HD space. Any other computer with the specifications of this one would have been 200 dollars more.

This is my second Toshiba, and I've been very happy with both so far.

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba Satellite L645-S4104 14.0-Inch Laptop - Grey Here

This laptop pretty much covered my basic laptop needs. I don't do much on the computer besides check email and type a couple of documents, but so far I have not had any problems. The only minor negative i have found is that the keypad retains fingerprints. I read this on a review prior to my purchase so it was expected.

Want Toshiba Satellite L645-S4104 14.0-Inch Laptop - Grey Discount?

I purchased my Satellite 15 months ago and have loved it until two weeks ago when the 2 USB ports on the right-hand side came loose and fell inside. I took the computer to a repair shop and was told this is a common issue with Toshiba laptops due to the weld Toshiba uses for the ports; they couldn't repair it but could send it in to Toshiba for repair -at a cost of $400! I contacted Toshiba and was told that since I was 5 months out of warranty, they could repair it, but it would cost me ... $400! If you go online and search for "Toshiba USB Port Loose", you will find a slew of people that have experienced the same issue with their Toshiba laptops, even current year models. Save your money and purchase a different brand of laptop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment