Toshiba Satellite S955-S5166 15.6-Inch Laptop (Ice Blue Brushed Aluminum)

Toshiba Satellite S955-S5166 15.6-Inch LaptopI chose this as a very solid system (processor, memory, hard drive) for its price, not as the lightest or coolest. It fits that very well and works well as a general utility system (ie, NOT a gaming system). With all that said, it is fairly light with the downside that it FEELS light.... not sure if this would work well carrying it every day, not sure how it'd hold up. I would also like to point out that "Blue Brushed Aluminum" refers to the color and pattern. The shell is, as expected, plastic painted as "Blue Brushed Aluminum" with the "Blue Brushed Aluminum" scratching off pretty easily. Great for sitting on a disk or use around the house, but certainly doesn't live up to me expectation of durability that the Satellite line used to have.

Exactly what we were looking for. Windows 8 will take some getting used to but much faster and mor stable than previous windows versions.

Buy Toshiba Satellite S955-S5166 15.6-Inch Laptop (Ice Blue Brushed Aluminum) Now

Excellent all the way around. I highly recommend this laptop. It's fast, the graphics are beautiful, I bought it for my college-bound daughter. She plays League online and loves the laptop.

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba Satellite S955-S5166 15.6-Inch Laptop (Ice Blue Brushed Aluminum) Here

I bought this computer 4 weeks ago and so far it has met my expectations, it is fast, the design looks great and the price was reasonable.

The speakers are decent, I think there are computers with better sound, but this one is not bad, they are clear and the volume can go up more than in Asus laptops.

Want Toshiba Satellite S955-S5166 15.6-Inch Laptop (Ice Blue Brushed Aluminum) Discount?

The computer is just OK, nothing more. Dealing with Toshiba is a frustrating experience. I couldn't access their User Guide for days, so I called technical assistance. They tricked me into paying $159 before they would help me get their user guide. It turned out that their web Site was down. I had to pay $159 to find this out. I will never buy another Toshiba product.

Save 9% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment