Lenovo ThinkPad 4177Q5U 14-Inch Notebook Computer

Lenovo ThinkPad 4177Q5U 14-Inch Notebook ComputerT420 at my point of view it is a good notebook computer. when I first got it I am really agree with it. the T420 arrived in the Dec 7th 2011. after 4 days the computer screen goes fuzzy. I was shocked a first time why it happen to me because I have never had this problem before with another Notebook computer Sony and Dell. Even it wasn't a business Computer. little bit felt sad. I don't know if any one had the same problem like me before.

Hi everyone, I have been searching for a good laptop so far. I have also experienced a wide range of laptop brands. But this is the best one I have until now. Thinkpad T series are among the best series of the IBM. The Thinkpad T series in general and T420 in particular has very sleek design. Everything is so comfortable for users. The systems is awesome, it runs incredibly fast and smooth, especially it is the coolest computer compared to other computers I had, even at room temperature with full HD video loading. It is plastic cover but very durable and strong. Battery is incredible long lasting. Highly recommended with display type 1600x900.

Buy Lenovo ThinkPad 4177Q5U 14-Inch Notebook Computer Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment