HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14t 14" 1366 x 768 Laptop Computer, Intel Core i5-3317U, 6GB, 500GB, Windows 8

HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14t 14' 1366 x 768 Laptop Computer, Intel Core i5-3317U, 6GB, 500GB, Windows 8I bought this laptop because my old one did not like the coffee I spilt on it. The sleekbook is nice and compact, fast and light. It's keyboard is very nice for typing. My old one was so sensitive the cursor would jump all over while typing.

This computer came with windows 8; I'm still getting use to it and cussing all the way. Also when reading long articles like in LA Times the mouse can be over sensitive. I have to use the curser on the side slide. If I try to use it directly on the document, it jumps pages like crazy. This does not happen on short documents. Maybe I will like it more as I get use to it.

Great computer. Love everything about it with the exception of touchscreen. Still have yet to configure and figure it out. Not sure if I am properly setting it up or what. Windows 8 is difficult to get used to, however once you get going with that, it is great. This laptop has a lot in it to be at the price that it is. If you are looking for a great balance of high performance, quality, and updated features in modern day computers, this is by far the best for the price you are paying.

Buy HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14t 14" 1366 x 768 Laptop Computer, Intel Core i5-3317U, 6GB, 500GB, Windows 8 Now

I like everything about this laptop except it is not capable of picking up the 5ghz band used in dual band routers. You would think that a brand new 3rd gen processor and 3.0 usb ports would be equipped with a dual band radio. Since I got this for $399 on black Friday I decided to keep it but if I want to use it on the 5ghz spectrum I will have to use a usb dongle I expect more when you buy a pc with the latest features.

Otherwise I'm getting used to W8 and really like the size and speed 6 gb ram is nice too. I upgraded from a 15.6" i3 processor and I am happy with the purchase.

Read Best Reviews of HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14t 14" 1366 x 768 Laptop Computer, Intel Core i5-3317U, 6GB, 500GB, Windows 8 Here

excelente producto... es otra cosa verla en persona.. me encanto, el diseño es el mejor muy satisfecho, llego mucho antes del tiempo indicando lo recomiendo muchas gracias...

Want HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14t 14" 1366 x 768 Laptop Computer, Intel Core i5-3317U, 6GB, 500GB, Windows 8 Discount?

good afternoon

this is to see what are the chances that you configure a laptop for corel i5 or i7 processor and up 2500 blue ray unit has also graphics of 4000

Save 28% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment