Fujitsu FPCR33452 LifeBook A1220 15.6" Notebook PC

Fujitsu FPCR33452 LifeBook A1220 15.6' Notebook PCIn my family, I have two younger brothers. Neither of them respect personal space. On top of that, I take my laptop practically everywhere with me. I have had this laptop for 5 years and I am on my first need to repair it now. It's been through a lot with me. The touch pad still works, this thing is as durable as laptops could ever be. It's suffered being dropped on the ground, spilled on, all sorts of horrifying things that come with taking care of two younger brothers and it's still working strong. It's fully capable of playing games, I have yet to have it overheat on me even during the summer, and the battery only recently started giving me trouble. After 5 years, the first thing I have to do is get a new battery and have the DVD-R repaired (since it stopped working about 3-4 days ago).

My only complaint would probably be the absolutely craptastic speakers. Some things I watch I can barely hear the audio on top volume, but headphones fix that just find so it's not that big of a deal. That said, if you want a laptop that can handle whatever you throw at it, this is definitely the way to go. I'm the kind of person who uses my laptop more than any healthy person probably ever should and it's lasted me this long, so for a person who doesn't do a lot of work/entertainment/etc. online, I would highly recommend this laptop.

i've had this laptop for a little over 2 years now. now on a search for a new one since my hard drive just crashed. lesson learned to back up more often :/ i've brought this to school many times, it is pretty heavy at over 6 lbs. i really don't know too much about laptops. my dad basically just told me to get this one. i like that it had a lot of USBs. it seemed sturdy enough to bring places. the touch pad wore out probably around a year and a half. it ended up being pretty slow towards the end. i don't think i would buy a fujitsu again. i do think the sturdyness is good though. i have a 20 month old and a dog, there have been plenty of times my 20 month old has pounded on my laptop. probably resulting in the hard drive crash... over all i would say its okay.

Buy Fujitsu FPCR33452 LifeBook A1220 15.6" Notebook PC Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment