Toshiba Satellite A305-S6858 Core 2 Duo T5750 2.0GHz 4GB 320GB DVD±RW 15.4" Vista Home Premium (SP

Toshiba Satellite A305-S6858 Core 2 Duo T5750 2.0GHz 4GB 320GB DVD±RW 15.4' Vista Home Premium WiFi w/Webcam, face recognition softwareEven thought this is my first laptop and I'm known in the house to "kill" anything that is eletronic. I find this computer exteremly reliable.

It did crash on me but that was my fault. Went on the wrong sites had to many virus and malware and it blinked out. I sent the laptop back to Toshiba and they fixed it within 2 weeks.

But I like the speakers they supply a decent sound, the mouse pad will get hot in long duration, due to the design and the finish you will be able to see your fingerprints (but thats something stupid to complain about), very fast on the internet no matter what (DSL, Cabel), a lot of storage space, and the software is very user friendly and I've never had a problem with Vista. It works like a breeze.

0 comments:

Post a Comment