HP Pavilion DV7-7023CL 17.3" Notebook (AMD Quad-Core A8-4500M Accelerated Processor, 6GB RAM, 750GB

HP Pavilion DV7-7023CL 17.3' NotebookI'm still putting it through it's paces, but so far it is working flawlessly. It looks brand new. Far faster than my 4 year old 15" laptop. It has a big, beautiful screen, and a full size number pad along with enough ports to take care of most needs. After a weeks worth of researching, I bought it as it was the best "bang for the buck". I wasn't looking for the fastest, only the best deal I could find. I got it for $450 through another dealer. It came with a 8550mAh HP extended battery. It runs Starcraft II well on low settings. For a another $170 I could have gone with an refurbished Intel machine, but I wasn't interested in paying a premium for the Intel name. I have a desktop that takes care of the programs that need a speedier processor.

Arrived in excellent condition. Big, sharp screen; AMD processors very responsive even when I have several tasks running. Wireless communications.excellent. Only (very slight) complaint is touch pad, which seems a bit quirky (I don't like touchpads so...)problem fixed with good wireless mouse. Very strong battery. Overall an enthusiastic recommensation,

Buy HP Pavilion DV7-7023CL 17.3" Notebook (AMD Quad-Core A8-4500M Accelerated Processor, 6GB RAM, 750GB Now

I really wasn't expecting such a great looking and great operating laptop like this for the money I paid ($479.00) It can handle multiple tasks at a time, without missing a beat. It's nice to have a number keypad, just like a desktop keyboard. The sound is awesome if you like to listen to music or watch movies. The screen is huge and bright, and the brightness can be adjusted with the F1 and F2 keys. This laplop looks much more expensive than it is, and has a real expensive quality look and feel to it. Lots of ports, including an HDMI port to connect the laptop to my HDTV for Netflex or whatever. The built in integrated webcam gives a very good HD image, and also has a built in stereo mic. I guess the only con, is the weight of this laptop, but in my case, I don't have to lug it around much, so I can live with that. So if you're looking for a fast, efficient, great looking laptop for under $500.00, this is the machine to buy. Time will tell how long this laptop will last, but if it's anything like my desktop HP, it'll run great. Both my desktop and this laptop HP run so quietly...which is great, because I do a lot of studio recording work, and my condenser mics are extremely sensitive to any noise. The laptop arrived within 2 days from ordering, and the unit was very well packed. Set up was a breeze (and I'm technically challenged).

Read Best Reviews of HP Pavilion DV7-7023CL 17.3" Notebook (AMD Quad-Core A8-4500M Accelerated Processor, 6GB RAM, 750GB Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment