Dell Inspiron 17 i17RM-2419sLV 17.3-Inch Laptop (Moon Silver)

Dell Inspiron 17 i17RM-2419sLV 17.3-Inch LaptopMay 5 Update: Dell Support was very helpful with a quick solution to upgrade the BIOS on the laptop. One that was complete, it became a nice quiet laptop that fully meets my hardware needs. Windows 8, however, I still do not like, but that is not what I'm reviewing here.

Original post:

I like everything about this laptop (not counting Windows 8 which, so far, I do not like) except for its fan noise. It's quiet for a little bit when I first boot it, but once it warms up the fan comes on and is annoyingly loud. Once on I have not yet had the fan slow back down into quietness. I haven't yet decided if this is annoying enough to return it. I'll decide that this weekend. All of my previous laptops were quieter than this one. I'm leaning toward a non-Dell but don't know which might be better and quieter.

I was replacing my older Dell with this one. I was very pleased and it was exactly what i was looking for. If you are not familiar with Windows 8, it will take some getting used to. I would buy this again hands down.

Buy Dell Inspiron 17 i17RM-2419sLV 17.3-Inch Laptop (Moon Silver) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment