HP ENVY Pro 14" Ultrabook - B8U90UT

HP ENVY Pro 14' Ultrabook - B8U90UTThis is exactly what I was looking for. It is light and works really well. I can adjust battery life and get up to 5 and a half hours.

I recommend this laptop. The keyboard is really nice and the touchpad works great, the two finger scrolling is awesome. The brightness adjustment is really good too, most laptops and desktop computers have it set so the brightness level jumps way too much and you only wanted a slight change. This one does it less than an inch, so slight reducing of brightness is great. the design is practical as well. I appreciate that the cover is not plastic but has a metal design. And it doesn't heat up fast or get very hot. Also, keep in mind this ultrabook has 2 hd, a solid state and spinning drive :)

I purchansed this laptop after much research and preffered to buy it from Amazon. However my experience is too bad with HP this time though I have always used an HP laptop. Here is the list of faults I found with the laptop and they are quite serious and annoying and won't let you work smoothly.

1) creepy system sound on every boot or windows resume

2) caps letter on without caps lock on after windows resume

3) shift key characters show up without shift key turned on after resuming windows

4) new window opens on browser on every single click after resuming windows

5) shortcut in my favorites get deleted and goes to recycle bin after resuming window

6) delete key does not work

7) while typing if press delete key it keeps on deleting all subsequent characters in the reverse direction

8) while rebooting or resuming window any folder or file click shows alert "want to delete"? Yes/ NO doesn't work -the alert windows keeps popping up

9) Windows photo viewer crashes

Buy HP ENVY Pro 14" Ultrabook - B8U90UT Now

This laptop was not at all what I expected. Firstly I had to pay more than the advertised price of the laptop but I didnt mind considering it being an ultrabook. There is no backlit keyboard, no solid state drive and the mousepad has missing functionality, basically it is like any generic laptop in a sleek housing if I knew that I would have bought a sleekbook instead and would have paid much less for the same product. Dont buy this product unless u have money to waste.

Read Best Reviews of HP ENVY Pro 14" Ultrabook - B8U90UT Here

Good product. Lacks enough USB ports. Notice that there is no disk drive. Didn't notice that it didn't have a back-lit keyboard, that would have been nice.

Want HP ENVY Pro 14" Ultrabook - B8U90UT Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment