Sony Open Box VAIO(R) SVS13127PXB 13.3" Notebook PC - Black

Sony Open Box VAIO(R) SVS13127PXB 13.3' Notebook PC - BlackPros: fast startup and resume from sleep, crisp screen, great keyboard, 8GB Ram, included Sony Creative software is actually very good, lightweight, decent battery life

Cons: i7 is only dual core (4 threads, though), built in speakers are terrible (although my Logitech external speakers sound fine when I hook them up), supposedly made of mag alloy but lid and bottom feel like plastic, trackpad is annoying

Bottom Line: if you can good a price on it and want a relatively powerful and portable 13" notebook, this makes an adequate choice. But, consider finding a quad core i7 if you can afford it the difference is noticeable if you are using processor intensive applications. Also, plan on using an external mouse the trackpad on this laptop is difficult to use.

UPDATE: After using the trackpad for the last few months, I have grown to like it. I needed to tweak a few of the sensitivity adjustments, but now it feels much better than other trackpads I've used. Also, the computer has been rock solid with no crashes or freeze ups since I've had it. Rating changed to 4 stars.

I thought it had silver color but it is black.

However, the machine is super nice and speed! I recommend.

Buy Sony Open Box VAIO(R) SVS13127PXB 13.3" Notebook PC - Black Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment