Samsung Series 9 NP900X3C-A05US 13.3-Inch Premium Ultrabook (Ash Black)

Samsung Series 9 NP900X3C-A05US 13.3-Inch Premium UltrabookI spent several weeks researching laptops, specifically ultrabooks. I had the misfortune of spilling coffee on my Macbook Air, rendering it a very expensive paperweight. As happy as I was with the Air, I went in search of alternatives.

Although I was unable to find a Samsung Series 9 in a physical store, I went ahead and ordered it anyway. I am glad that I did, it is the perfect size, slightly smaller than the air in both length and width, and as for thickness, it's thinner at it's widest point, but thicker at it's smallest. Overall, it's a match for the size of the air, it just doesn't come down to such a fine edge as the air in the front.

As for the machine itself, it's great. Below are some pros and cons I've experienced so far.

Pros:

Screen is bright, 1600x900 is a great resolution. I know people are holding out for the 1080 version, but this is enough for me.

The keyboard is great, some reviews talk of bad feedback, or that the press is too short. I don't have a problem with that at all, I find typing on the device to be simple.

Speed. Wow, is this thing fast. Restarts are

Save 24% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment