IBM Thinkpad T60 14.1" Laptop (Intel Core Duo 1.8Ghz, 80GB Hard Drive, 2048Mb RAM, DVD/CDRW Drive,

IBM Thinkpad T60 14.1' LaptopEverything arrived in their desired time1

Everything arrived in their desired time

Everything arrived in their desired time

Everything arrived in their desired time

I ordered this laptop for Christmas for my nephew and he is having a lot on fund with it. I would buy another in a heartbeat.

Buy IBM Thinkpad T60 14.1" Laptop (Intel Core Duo 1.8Ghz, 80GB Hard Drive, 2048Mb RAM, DVD/CDRW Drive, Now

So I got a computer with no hard drive, a dead battery, no operating systems and overall this price of junk is going to cost more then a new lap top just to fix. I wish I could return it

Read Best Reviews of IBM Thinkpad T60 14.1" Laptop (Intel Core Duo 1.8Ghz, 80GB Hard Drive, 2048Mb RAM, DVD/CDRW Drive, Here

I just received my laptop an it's a piece of junk.. I plugged it in an turned it on an there's no start up menu it just keeps reading the same words over an over again.. I will never buy used again

Want IBM Thinkpad T60 14.1" Laptop (Intel Core Duo 1.8Ghz, 80GB Hard Drive, 2048Mb RAM, DVD/CDRW Drive, Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment