Lenovo G570 43347PU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black)

Lenovo G570 43347PU 15.6-Inch LaptopI was shopping around for a decent laptop at an affordable price. This is one of the upper models from the G570 series from Lenovo and I could not be happier with it. I did not buy my Laptop from Amazon, I bought it from Fry's for A LOT cheaper when they had it on sale, but the performance is great. It has the new iCore 3 processor with plenty of RAM at 4GB. The keyboard is as close to a full size one that you will see on a laptop, so if you will be doing a lot of data input then you will definitely love it. The looks and style is very simple looking, but the design is great. I have talked to several computer experts and they all feel that Lenovo is the best brand out right now along with ASUS. Also if you didnt know, Lenovo is made by IBM who used to only make business computers, but they are now making personal laptops.

I have only owned this item a few days, but so far I am happy with my purchase especially as I found it at an extremely low price. The matt charcoal, lightly grooved surface of the top lid and keyboard surround is 100% fingerprint-resistant, the touchpad is very slightly pebbled to increase tactility. Very subdued, stealthy and practical style much appreciated compared to its glossy competitors.

The external switch to turn wireless off is a nice touch and I'm pleased with boot times and internet performance. Out of the 4 USB 2.0 ports, one is a combo eSATA/USB. The i3-2330M is only a dual-core running at 2.2GHZ, but it does have hyperthreading and shows up as 4 virtual processors in the Device Manager however, it lacks Turbo Boost. By comparison an i5 has 4 cores, Turbo Boost, but no hyperthreading. I'm currently testing various games to see what this level of hardware is capable of playing so far Left 4 Dead 2 is the only one I've tried, and it was acceptable.

With computer manufacturers releasing & discontinuing so many minute variations of their products, it was extremely hard to find an accurate specification list (as well as the correct images) of this item and I would mention that even after realizing there was no HDMI-out it was not enough for me to return it. It was simply too good of a price and a very limited time window for me to make my decision.

Buy Lenovo G570 43347PU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) Now

Great computer. I just start college for accounting and this computer has a great number key pad that has been extremely useful. I have had this computer for about 3 months and I love it.

Read Best Reviews of Lenovo G570 43347PU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) Here

solid purchase. I would have liked the speakers to be a little louder but find it just as easy to put on a headset and stream music. Fast and the battery life is solid. also the plug in receptacle is way more solid than my last hp product. 5 years later and two adapters it quit on me.

I love the keyboard and had my doubts that it would be as nice as my last hp, but the display is crisp and the unit seems to be just what I needed.

I would rate it at 4 stars. I hate the google chrome browser, so I downloaded mozilla and off we go. Not bad for the $399 price.

Want Lenovo G570 43347PU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) Discount?

I purchased this laptop in November of 2011 and in June of 2012, the LED display went out. I returned the laptop to Lenovo since it was under warranty. Lenovo informed me that the LED display is not part of the warranty and it would cost $300 to repair. I am guessing that anything they do not want to repair is not "under warranty". I bought an LED replacement myself and was able to fix the PC for under $50. This laptop was a rip-off and of poor quality. Service and warranty is no better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment