HP 15.6" Laptop 4GB 750GB | g6-2249wm

HP 15.6' Laptop 4GB 750GB | g6-2249wmI just bought my brand new laptop so I can do my studies for school for pharmacy technician and being able to start my business. I am so excited to be able to get my computer and being able to do the things that I need to do and more. I love it.

The price is great but you get Garbage. Within 1 week of buying I see that the keys on the keyboard stops working. You will hit a J and it thinks you are trying to do F2 or screen swap. The only way to get out of this is to log off and log back in. The hot keys at the top of the keyboard are swapped. So F5 does not do refresh. I have never been able to successfully connect wirelessly with my printer. Now after about 2 years, entire folders disappear. What do I mean by that? Well you can go to Windows Explorer (file manager) and you can go to your My documents folders and you can see your "Kids" folder (as an example) but if you write a word document and then go to save it, the "kids" folder within your My documents folder cannot be seen. So what I have to do is save it to my desktop and then move it manually to the kids folder. This also means that for the most part if I want to send an email with an attachment I need to save to the file to my desktop to ensure I will be able to find the file to attach to the email for sending. I bought this laptop brand new and before this I had a Compaq Presario CQ60 that went bad a few short years after buying brand new. I am really starting to think I should avoid all HP laptops all together.

Buy HP 15.6" Laptop 4GB 750GB | g6-2249wm Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment