Dell Inspiron 15 i15RV-10000BLK 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black Matte with Textured Finish)

Dell Inspiron 15 i15RV-10000BLK 15.6-Inch LaptopI was looking for the perfect laptop to replace my old Toshiba. This laptop works great, no complaints so far. The price for this laptop is actually a steal with how fast the processor is. My mom bought one as well (her first laptop). I will update my review later if any problems arise and/or if my mom has anything to add.

Pros: Boots super fast (like SUPER FAST), lightweight (I carry it to class with me), Windows 8 is actually very easy to use once you get the hang of it (even the most computer illiterate person could figure it out), I LOVE the number pad as well

Cons: None yet

Sound Quality: It's loud enough for a laptop. I actually find the sound pretty efficient, but don't expect any "super bass" or anything.

But once again, this would be the perfect laptop for you, especially if you don't want to go buy an expensive MacBook.

The first thing that you'll notice is that it's extremely lightweight and is very uncomplicated. This is something that my 87 year old mother-in-law would be able to use right out of the box. Since she's never used a computer before, that says a lot. Many of the everyday apps that you use on a daily basis, are preloaded into the device. It comes with things like YouTube, Gmail and other Google products, and there are literally thousands of free apps available. It starts up very quickly and according to Google, updates are installed automatically. I've found all applications to run smoothly and quickly.

Buy Dell Inspiron 15 i15RV-10000BLK 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black Matte with Textured Finish) Now

love this, windows 8 is very easy to use, light weight, great for travel. the quality of this laptop was as expected,

Read Best Reviews of Dell Inspiron 15 i15RV-10000BLK 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black Matte with Textured Finish) Here

i was searching for a good laptop, and then my friend told me to have a look at this one. Bought it, and after few days i fell totally in love with it. First of all its really fast, and lightweight, so i can carry it anywhere anytime. Battery lifetime is good, and the laptop has a very nice design. Anyway couldnt be more happier, no troubles so far with it and i hope there never will be.

Want Dell Inspiron 15 i15RV-10000BLK 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black Matte with Textured Finish) Discount?

The laptop arrived in 3 days in the original Dell packaging which was fairly protective of the unit being shipped.

Start up was surprisingly fast with no issues at all.

I am an avid Windows 7 user and was a bit reluctant going to Windows 8 due to the Metro UI interface.

I did a bit of reading of tutors on the net during the time the unit was in transit It was an easy transition to Windows 8 for me it does have the familiar desktop (with no start-up menu) and the Metro UI stat-up screen it's very easy to switch between the desktop and Metro screens.

All in all I had about a 30 minute learning curve before I was fairly comfortable with Version 8.

The more I use it the more I like Windows 8 coupled with this laptop.

Its fast, has no connection issues and is noticeably thin which makes it great for computing in just about any location in the home.

Battery life is excellent as well as the unit having a nice textured look. I am completely satisfied after a week of ownership.

I would highly recommend this Dell to most anyone looking for a mid priced performance packaged Laptop.

I like it!

MarvC

Save 28% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment