Dell Precision M4400 15.4 Laptop (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.53Ghz, 160GB Hard Drive, 2048Mb RAM, DVDRW Dri

Dell Precision M4400 15.4 Laptopthis is my first laptop i've purchased, so i wasn't sure what to expect. but i really like the speed of this dell. it came with a bigger harddrive than was described. the only thing i would upgrade is the memory, and a mouse.

in need of a laptop upgrade and not have alot a money for the price of this machine i couldnt find a better fit! Was a great deal! i am very happy with the laptop and have no issues! i have totally upgraded it with ssd quad core cpu and 4 gb of ram and changed operating software to windows seven ultimate !! gaming is awesome !

Buy Dell Precision M4400 15.4 Laptop (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.53Ghz, 160GB Hard Drive, 2048Mb RAM, DVDRW Dri Now

The Dell M4400 I received was packed secure and easy to install the Windows 7 by following instructions. The only problem with the machine is the Nvidia M770 Video Driver put it in the laptop in BSOD mode often. I could not find

a good fix or solution other than just disabling the Nvidia driver and using the Microsoft onboard driver. I installed 4GB of

Crucial DDR2 PC6400 800mhz ram which helps. It came with only one stick of 2GB, with lower Mhz memory. This

helped with the Windows 7 and laptops performance overall. It is a well built good machine, which is good for performing business functions and even comes with smartcard. It was worth the price.

Read Best Reviews of Dell Precision M4400 15.4 Laptop (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.53Ghz, 160GB Hard Drive, 2048Mb RAM, DVDRW Dri Here

I had reservations about a refurbed laptop but this one has surpassed my expectations. Being a workstation with 3.06ghz C2D and dedicated graphics, I feel it has the performance of at least an I3 if not an I5 system. The physical condition is beyond what should be expected from a 3+ yr old unit. I had to look very closely to find even small dings or scratches...I am very pleased.

Want Dell Precision M4400 15.4 Laptop (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.53Ghz, 160GB Hard Drive, 2048Mb RAM, DVDRW Dri Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment