Apple MacBook MB062B/A 13.3-Inch Laptop (OLD VERSION)

Apple MacBook MB062B/A 13.3-Inch LaptopWhen I first went to buy this, I though to myself, "It's an old version, so I might have to return it." I was way off! This is very fast and responsive. I figured 120GB wasn't a lot, but apparently, at this price, it's very rare! Mine did have a scratch or two, but the old tooth paste method fixed that up fine!

I got it on time and the computer was more than I expected. It runs well and its as if I had bought it at a mac store :)

Buy Apple MacBook MB062B/A 13.3-Inch Laptop (OLD VERSION) Now

I love this laptop. I have always been a windows user but I got an iPad and when I became partially disabled and could no longer sit at a desktop and had to get a laptop I decided to try a mac, I am lovin it. It took a bit of getting used to but it's great. It has everything I need for my homemade crocheted gifts business.

Read Best Reviews of Apple MacBook MB062B/A 13.3-Inch Laptop (OLD VERSION) Here

I knew I wanted an Apple Mac for my creative husband but didn't want the expense that goes with it. I was extremely pleased with the refurbished model that was fully loaded and purchased through Amazon. My husband is pleased, enjoying all of the features of a Mac and I feel I got a bargain! Thank you so much!

Want Apple MacBook MB062B/A 13.3-Inch Laptop (OLD VERSION) Discount?

I purchased this computer because my macbook pro was stolen in march. it was a great price and i love it..it works pretty much exactly like how my macbook pro worked. the only issue i had was that sometimes the charger that came with the computer would not charge the computer. because of this, i had to buy a new one for 80 dollars at the apple store. however, everything else worked great and i recieved my computer 2 days after i ordered it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment