Lenovo ThinkPad X301 27763PU 13.3-Inch Laptop (Black)

Lenovo ThinkPad X301 27763PU 13.3-Inch LaptopThis is an excellent laptop for me. The size and weight is amazing for carrying to school and back. Just throw it in my backpack and it's ready to go. The SSD is offers piece of mind knowing I won't lose my important files and documents just because I move my laptop around so much.

Excellent Buy!

Just wanted to mention the swapped Fn and Ctrl keys. Why Lenovo chose this keyboard layout is a mystery, given that all other laptops have Ctrl where you'd expect it in the lower left corner of the keyboard. Users have been complaining for years (just Google "Lenovo Fn Ctrl"), but Lenovo only very recently provided a BIOS option to switch the keys. This means you will press the "Ctrl" key and get the "Fn" function, and vice-versa. So visually confusing but haptically as you're used to.

This may seem like a little thing, but I had a Lenovo with this issue for 9 monhts and I still do Fn+C when I think "Ctrl+C". Unless this will be the only computer you'll mainly use, prepare to get annoyed by this keyboard layout oddity.

Buy Lenovo ThinkPad X301 27763PU 13.3-Inch Laptop (Black) Now

For a $1900, it should have a bluray R or better yet a RW BD drive

Read Best Reviews of Lenovo ThinkPad X301 27763PU 13.3-Inch Laptop (Black) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment