ASUS R503U-RH21 Laptop Computer,4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive, 15.6", Windows 8

ASUS R503U-RH21 Laptop Computer,4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive, 15.6', Windows 8This computer is really great for the price. It's good on battery life with the extended battery turn on option located on the screen if your battery starts getting low. The clarity of the screen is good for viewing the sites and it's lightweight construction makes carrying easy. I'm well pleased with my purchase and the delivery time was quick. Thank you.

I decided to give a chance to Asus after Sams didn't have a Dell to sustitute my HP that broke in less than 2 years. The reviews were good, so I bought it. My first impression was how cheap the material look and feel, not like my Dell and the HP. Other problem was that is a finger print magnet, always looks dirty. But what make me change it was the poor almost inaudible sound of the speakers, I need to use headphones to hear. Didn't like neither that the hard disk is in two partitions. It runs well the programs and the screen looks good, is windows 8 fault the software problems, but I expected more for an almost $400.00 computer and that brand. Finally, I found a Dell for $40.00 more, change it and now I'm happy. Not recommended unless it cost you under $300.00.

Buy ASUS R503U-RH21 Laptop Computer,4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive, 15.6", Windows 8 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment