Lenovo G580 15.6-Inch Laptop (Dark Brown IMR/Metal)

Lenovo G580 15.6-Inch LaptopThis computer is perfect! the weight is ok. It sounds good, not that quite loud but good quality sound. Windows 8 is great on this computer. The speed is quite amazing. I have a gaming pc and I am very happy with this computers performance. I Definitely recommend this product. I did a lot of researching to buy a computer for college and for the price and the hardware i can tell you this is a great choice.

Fantastic piece of hardware. Can't go any better at that price. Good for daily grinding and homework for students. One of my few good decisions. :-)

Buy Lenovo G580 15.6-Inch Laptop (Dark Brown IMR/Metal) Now

Pros: Great Price for a really good laptop. As stated by others, 5 hours on battery, beautiful screen, speakers are not bad and a beautiful keyboard. The unit feels good too, not cheap or flimsy. I only had this unit one day. The first customer that looked at it bought it.

Cons: Maybe the position of the synaptic pad being too far to the left.

Some folks may not like the shiny black palm rest and how your palm and finger prints show up so easily.

Other Thoughts: I wish I bought 2 or 3 of these. I found and installed third party start button software for Win 8. The customer loved it.

Read Best Reviews of Lenovo G580 15.6-Inch Laptop (Dark Brown IMR/Metal) Here

Great little laptop with a keyboard that feels like a regular size keyboard. The speed is great and I don't think it is possible to find a computer of this quality for a better price. Like the man said try it you'll like it, no you will love it

Want Lenovo G580 15.6-Inch Laptop (Dark Brown IMR/Metal) Discount?

Nice processor and well built. I was concerned about all the negative Windows 8 reviews, but so far so good. No issues with any mechanics, including the touch-pad. Does all the basics with ease.

0 comments:

Post a Comment