Sony VAIO VGN-NW270F/S Core 2 Duo T6600 2.2GHz 4GB 320GB Blu-ray/DVD±RW DL 15.5" Windows 7 Home Pr

Sony VAIO VGN-NW270F/S Core 2 Duo T6600 2.2GHz 4GB 320GB Blu-ray/DVD±RW DL 15.5' Windows 7 Home Premium w/WebcamI had this laptop for about 16 months and the connector from the mother board to the screen seem to have bad connection. I have to open the screen very far back, about 135 degree. If I tried to open the screen to about 90 degree, the screen becomes blue with some lines. I did a search on youtube and found many people either have the screen not turn on at a certain angle or having the blue screen like what I am experiencing.

Sony customer support is in Philippines and they can barely speak their name. They do not try to understand what the customer tries to say. It is abnormal for a laptop screen to go bad after only 16 months. I am very disappointed in Sony. The product is poor and the customer support does not even speak or understand English language.

I'm not one of those tech savvy types with a sense of entitlement, so I'm very happy with this little computer. It holds a charge for six hours and I can take it anywhere in the house, (or world for that matter, unlike my 10-year-old desktop which is full of viruses and all of our crap.) I use it for word processing (sold separately), and general internet: Blogger, Facebook, the library, recipes, Pandora, Signing Savvy, and other work related stuff. On a Grandma note: you can use the keypad to adjust text size which is a plus for those of us who now wear bifocals. That, and you can entertain small grandsons with captivating train videos on YouTube. It's not meant to be a powerhouse computer, and I didn't need a powerhouse computer, so I am very pleased with this product.

Buy Sony VAIO VGN-NW270F/S Core 2 Duo T6600 2.2GHz 4GB 320GB Blu-ray/DVD±RW DL 15.5" Windows 7 Home Pr Now

I bought this computer in November 2009. It still runs like brand new. The display is great for a laptop this size and the Sony Vaio name in itself is award winning. The Blu-Ray player is a nice added feature. For the performance, packaging, design, durability, battery life, product price and style, this laptop hits the money. It has been my best and most valuable electronic equipment purchase to date. : )

Read Best Reviews of Sony VAIO VGN-NW270F/S Core 2 Duo T6600 2.2GHz 4GB 320GB Blu-ray/DVD±RW DL 15.5" Windows 7 Home Pr Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment