HP Pavilion dv2000t 14.1" Notebook Laptop PC (Intel Core Duo T2050 1.60 GHz, 1GB RAM, 80GB HDD,DVDR

HP Pavilion dv2000t 14.1' Notebook Laptop PC / WXP Pro) by CEThis computer is HORRIBLE! Do not buy it; or any other HP for that matter. Motherboard failure after 2 years, among other issues. I am always having to send it in to get it repaired. HP Customer Service is horrible also; they wanted my credit card number just for an over-the-phone "diagnosis!" I will never buy an HP product again!

I had the computer and it worked like a champ until the mobo died on me. I ended up replacing it for $35 dollars and the computer works fine again. If you get a refurbished you may be okay.

Buy HP Pavilion dv2000t 14.1" Notebook Laptop PC (Intel Core Duo T2050 1.60 GHz, 1GB RAM, 80GB HDD,DVDR Now

Too bad I couldn't give it zero star. If I could, I'd do it.

Bought this kind of top from Costco. One month after 2 year warranty expired, the motherboard was broken. No coverage from HP or Costco. Now it's 100% of piece of junk.

Read Best Reviews of HP Pavilion dv2000t 14.1" Notebook Laptop PC (Intel Core Duo T2050 1.60 GHz, 1GB RAM, 80GB HDD,DVDR Here

My experience with this laptop is similar to the ones in the other reviews. I had far too many issues with this laptop. TONS actually. From the motherboard going out, over heating, screen not turning on, wireless stopped working. I would have it fixed. Then 2 weeks later, SAME ISSUES. HP finally sent me a "refurbished" one, which worked for about 1 month, than the SAME EXACT THING....

I now actually have the DV6000 and I have not had one single issue. It's bigger, larger ram, and I'll have it until the wheels fall off, so to speak....

So, not out of hate or dislike for HP, but do NOT purchase this product, especially with no warranty, because I feel confident enough to say you will have similar issues and wish you went with your gut feeling...

Want HP Pavilion dv2000t 14.1" Notebook Laptop PC (Intel Core Duo T2050 1.60 GHz, 1GB RAM, 80GB HDD,DVDR Discount?

ok so it will die on you that's for sure...lol...but with good ol' amazon you can have it up and running for under 40 bucks so why is everone on here made? buyer beware right? If I'm going to buy anything over $200 I looking it up, to be sure I know everthing there is befor I get it...you should all do the same

0 comments:

Post a Comment