Sony VAIO VGN-NS325J/T 15.4" Notebook (2.0GHz Intel Pentium Dual-C T4200 3GB RAM 250GB HDD DL DVD-R

Sony VAIO VGN-NS325J/T 15.4' NotebookI came to Amazon looking for this notebook because it has been the very best computer I've ever had.

Hands down.

It is and has always been fairly quick with very minimal work on my part (I got rid of Norton's and installed McAfee.) I have never had a single issue with this laptop. As a matter of fact mine is now 4 years and 5 months old and is still running like a top. I wanted to get another one in case mine ever dies so I started looking to see if they are still made. My only complaint, as someone else noted on another site, is the have a cheapish CD drive door but mine still works and still works fine so I shouldn't complain about that even.

This laptop is quick, not prone to errors,smudge proof, great screen, and even more unbelievable, still on the original battery even after 4.5 years!!!

If I can't find this at the time mine dies I will stay with the Sony family of products for sure!

JB

0 comments:

Post a Comment