Toshiba Satellite C655-S5121 15.6" Laptop

Toshiba Satellite C655-S5121 15.6' LaptopI've been a Toshiba notebook fan for a while, this is my third. The notebook is loaded with windows 7 but only 2gb of RAM, I'd suggest grabbing a $15 stick of RAM when you purchase it so you can immediately upgrade your memory. I run Adobe CS5 on this with no problem and also some lightweight video editing. It's a great computer for office work and I'm pretty pleased with the battery life.

It's perfect for what I need. I mainly need it for school and entertainment. I can watch tv.com or Hulu just fine on it. It didn't have Word or Works, etc, but I use Google Drive anyway. The only problem is a tiny little white spot in the screen, but it's hardly noticeable.

Buy Toshiba Satellite C655-S5121 15.6" Laptop Now

I really enjoy my lab top It is very dependable and has window 7 on it. The only thing that I have liked that I did not get was a mic and camera in it. But that was my mistake. The wifi works great. Will buy a nother toshbia.

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba Satellite C655-S5121 15.6" Laptop Here

This is a very nice laptop easy to use and serves it purpose no issues love it. Toshiba makes a product worth it's reputation, in other words it is high quailaty.

Want Toshiba Satellite C655-S5121 15.6" Laptop Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment