Toshiba - Satellite 15.6" Laptop - 3rd Gen Intel® CoreTM i5-3210 processor - 6GB Memory - 750GB Ha

Toshiba - Satellite 15.6' Laptop - 3rd Gen Intel® CoreTM i5-3210 processor - 6GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Windows 8 - Champagne SilverThis is a Consumer reports recommended laptop. I give this a five star. it has the 2nd to best Intel proccersor out there and Toshiba is one of the best laptop brands out there.

The laptop is fast, the speakers are fantastic and Win8 is great when you get used to it.

I would buy this laptop again without a thought.

Buy Toshiba - Satellite 15.6" Laptop - 3rd Gen Intel® CoreTM i5-3210 processor - 6GB Memory - 750GB Ha Now

I bought this laptop as a replacement of my business laptop. If I lose a laptop I risk business.

Since I've owned this computer, 2 months, it has crashed twice. The recovery software saves my internet explorer but not the software, which must be reloaded after a crash. The primary problem isn't the faulty crash recovery.

It's the keyboard. I must type very slowly, for me, because it skips when I use keys on my right hand. I've seen the cursor jump to a paragraph above, typically. This is frustrating; I keep typing and have to stop, erase and start over.

Ending on a positive note, the Toshiba comes up fast --seconds. This is much faster than with Win-7 on my mainline HP. The keystroking on the HP is far superior. Toshiba, if you're listening, please fix the keyboard. You've got a good laptop here but for that.

If this review was helpful, please add your vote.

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba - Satellite 15.6" Laptop - 3rd Gen Intel® CoreTM i5-3210 processor - 6GB Memory - 750GB Ha Here

Seller was excellent but Toshiba touch pad difficult to adjust to as lacks click-able buttons for control and Microsoft needs to stop pushing unpolished software to the customer aka Windows 8 as not build for systems that do not have touch screens. Overall good product and great experience. Thank you.

Want Toshiba - Satellite 15.6" Laptop - 3rd Gen Intel® CoreTM i5-3210 processor - 6GB Memory - 750GB Ha Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment