Sony VAIO T Series SVT14112CXS 14-Inch Ultrabook (Silver)

Sony VAIO T Series SVT14112CXS 14-Inch UltrabookVery nice laptop. Thin and light. I've heard the mouse pad can be a challenge but have had no problems with it whatsoever. Windows 8 is very different and takes some getting used to!

I bought a Sony Vaio SVT14117cxs and absolutely hate it. I bought a Sony because I was tired of all the others dying after 1.5 to 2.5 years.I thought I would try a Sony. This thing sucks. The pointy corners bite into your for arms when really using it as a laptop. The battery is screw in so if your computer freezes you need to get a flat head screw driver and unsrcrew the battery. This has happened several times in less than 6 months. The network interface card is frequently becoming not connected to the lan. I have to disconnect and re-connect through the network window. None of my other computers at home have this issue. The new windows 8 operating system sucks. I have used computers since the mid 80's and this is by far the worst user interface yet released from windows,

Buy Sony VAIO T Series SVT14112CXS 14-Inch Ultrabook (Silver) Now

I received this this product in a record 5 days bearing in mind that I am in and APO Location in Afghanistan. This laptop functions as per specifications. The only drawback is the screen resolution which is low but its minor. Heads are turning when they see me with it. I have a Dell for my wife and they don't compare at all because The Vaio is just on top. I give it a thumbs up!

Read Best Reviews of Sony VAIO T Series SVT14112CXS 14-Inch Ultrabook (Silver) Here

Great product! Very clean. Windows eight is weird at first but becomes easy. Handles like a macbook. Be sure to be gentle with your keys because they will stick.

Want Sony VAIO T Series SVT14112CXS 14-Inch Ultrabook (Silver) Discount?

I using the laptop to write the feedback now. It works fine but the fan sometimes is noisy. I like it.

Save 10% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment