Samsung Series 5 NP550P5C-A02UB 15.6-inch Laptop (Silver)

Samsung Series 5 NP550P5C-A02UB 15.6-inch LaptopAt first, I wasnt thrilled by the design bc it's not an ultrabook. But you actually realize it a bit more solid/sturdy feeling when compared with some of the more flimsy laptops. It's not very thick though either, so it's a pretty good size. I upgraded the ram on amazon for less than 30 bucks, works great. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004ZBAP64/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 you'll see your memory usage drop in half. Windows 8 is a bear... so it kills memory like crazy. It's a nice machine though. Would certainly buy it again. I got it as open box display item at best buy for 417, so couldnt beat that. Keyboard is great. I like the matte finsihed screens better than the glass ones because of glare. would highly recommend this product. I also have a samsung note10.1 and a s3 phone, and a samsung bluray player. they all have allshare and they work wonderfully together.

great product. so far no complaints. I ordered this for my mom for mothers day and she absolutely loved it.

Buy Samsung Series 5 NP550P5C-A02UB 15.6-inch Laptop (Silver) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment