Inspiron 3520 15 Inch Notebook/laptop Computer Windows 8 64-bit Color Black

Inspiron 3520 15 Inch Notebook/laptop Computer Windows 8 64-bit Color BlackOut of the box, seems a bit cheaper than the other 3 Dell products I have bought in the past ( 2 laptops and a desk top). Problems never resolved after 2 months with Dell. 1) Wireless connection in my home inconsistent at best, drop-out of connection ever 5-10min (not the case with any other device in my home). Keypad, almost on usable, would jump to other locations at any given time, again never had this problem with any other computer. Sorry to say,but Dell seems to be cutting back a quality. Buy Be Ware ! $$$

Long term customer of Dell mostly use them as part of a church based debt advice service. Bought this in November 2012, great until a Restart or worse, a Windows Update all Internet is lost. Many many MANY hours spent with Dell the emails with them, then found it sort of worked at the church network so shifted to TalkTalk our ISP. After 2 evenings with them they have kindly sent a new router then last night it wouldn't connect at church!

I have (for the 15th time) restored it back to Factory settings (where it all wotks) and switched off Windows Updates (again!) and will de-install McAfee (again!) if it doesn't work this time its going back.

Buy Inspiron 3520 15 Inch Notebook/laptop Computer Windows 8 64-bit Color Black Now

Wow, I'm very disappointed to say the least. Not only is this laptop cheaply made, but I have had nothing but problems it ever since I got it (and I assure you, I'm not computer illiterate). I bought the laptop in January of 2013, and it became pretty much unusable by March 2013. I had it for only three months when it broke down on me, and I only used it to go online (I don't download anything, I really just come here on Amazon.com, Facebook, and the occasional browse). I have a security system on it as well and ran full scans on it every few days.

Well, it has been giving me a completely black screen immediately upon initial login, making the laptop completely unusable.

What is most frustrating about this is that DELL Support is absolutely useless. I have called multiple times, waited on hold for hours just to speak with somebody that can hardly speak english to gives me a useless canned response. Not to mention they also give me different responses every time I call, and they've tried to sell me one ($150-$270) "miracle fix" after another, after of course insisting that the issue isn't their problem. Oh, not to mention these "fixes" are inconsistentit's always something else I should purchase to fix the laptop that I've only had for about 3 months.

Yes, it seems like a good deal, but at this point, to salvage it, it's looking like I would have to spend more money on these "fixes" than I spent on the laptop in the first place.

If you buy this laptop and it doesn't work, you're pretty much SOL unless you can return it to the website/store you bought it from. Unless of course you want to pay for a fixbut then you might as well get a better quality laptop.

Not worth the time, not worth the frustration, and CERTAINLY NOT WORTH THE MONEY!!!

Plus, Windows 8 is absolutely horrid. Not user friendly, just a pain in the butt really (but that is just my opinion).

Read Best Reviews of Inspiron 3520 15 Inch Notebook/laptop Computer Windows 8 64-bit Color Black Here

I am a computer professional. I use a top of the line iMac at work and I've got a couple of computers I use for DAW and Video Editing/Graphics work.

But, really, for a laptop that I use to check email, surf the 'net, edit a spreadsheet or write a document, this laptop is a very nice value. (I am using it right now and I'm pretty sure you can't tell this review was not written on my iMac).

-It is 64-bit

-It is running Windows 8 Home (I know, but it's really not to different from Windows 7 in a lot of ways, except in the area of Printer Drivers. The Windows 7 drivers do seem to like to play well with Windows 8.)

=It has a Dual-core Processor

-It has 4 Gig of Memory

-It has a 320 Gig Hard drive.

-It has a HDMI out

-It has Bluetooth

-It has 10/100 Wired and 802.11b/g/n Wireless

-It has a CD/DVD Burner

That's a lot for under $300.

The only real downside, and all laptops in this price range will have the same issue, is of screen resolution. Yes, it a 15" screen, but the resolution is pretty minimal. I mean, it's OK, but I don't get very many rows on my spreadsheet to display when I editing one.

Want Inspiron 3520 15 Inch Notebook/laptop Computer Windows 8 64-bit Color Black Discount?

Fine Dell laptop. First thing I did was delete all hard drive partitions & installed Windows 7 Professional. Windows 8 is horrible & my customer did not want it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment