Hewlett Packard LF181UARABA Hp G7-1017cl Amd Athlon Ii Dual-core 2.30ghz 500gb 4gb Dvd+/-rw 17.3 Wi

Hewlett Packard LF181UARABA Hp G7-1017cl Amd Athlon Ii Dual-core 2.30ghz 500gb 4gb Dvd+/-rw 17.3 Win 7- SilverThis thing runs smooth as silk! No problems at all on the user friendly end either! I have had no problems and have no compliants! Tons of memory so everything loads and processes super fast. Another massive improvement (from my old dell laptop that is 2009 Dell) is the wi-fi pick up! There is no place I can go that I don't have a perfect full signal!!!! HP....you hit the nail on the head with this one that is for sure! Keep up the excellence!

One drawbrack that is noted (though I am NOT complaining) is lack of photo editing ability with Windows Live Photo Gallery which came already loaded on my laptop. Short of that, woohoo thank you HP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment