ASUS B43S-XH51 (14.1-Inch Screen) Laptop

ASUS B43S-XH51 LaptopI had been looking for a medium priced laptop that also had lots of features. Being patient, I knew eventually I would find what I wanted for the right price. I located this Asus B43S-XH51 laptop on Amazon by accident. I was looking through the ASUS website and saw this Business laptop that was made extremely well and offered everything I wanted and more. The price was a really good deal. Then I noticed their website mentioned Amazon was one of the retailers offering this laptop, so I clicked on it.

I like ASUS products because I have owned several of their products, including two Netbooks that have served me very well. This system came equipped with

a 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5-2520M, 4 GB DIMM (I also purchased 8gb upgrade separately) 500 GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive (I wanted a 256gb SSD, but couldn't beat this price), a 14.1-Inch Screen (which is the perfect size for traveling) and Windows 7 Professional (which I have on my Home PC and my wife's Laptop, so I am completely familiar and happy with Win 7 Pro. This system fit my need perfectly.

Once I received it, I fell in love with this laptop. Its very attractive, super well designed and constructed and operates flawlessly. The screen has several adjustments and is very clear and bright. Battery life is typical for a laptop, about 2.5 3 hours with continuous use. I thought I would look for a bigger battery, but when using this in my travels, I seldom use it where there is no outlets and when I do, I have never totally exhausted the battery. Its not the lightest laptop out there, but I prefer heavy constructed aluminum case and the very durable overall construction of this laptop over saving weight. What's an extra pound anyway, its not like you're going jogging while carrying it anyway.

I give this laptop 5-stars and with my history using ASUS products, I fully expect trouble free years of use from it also. And I want to add that the battery comes with a full 3-year warranty.

Bought for my wife's telework this because I have had great reliability and performance with ASUS products before--router, netbook, desktop mother boards, etc. We bought the business laptop because we thought it would be more reliable and rugged. We have had to send to California ($20 each time for shipping, and minimum two weeks) for service twice within the first three months as the network adapter failed within a few day of use. I finally just bought a $20 USB network adapter. Will not buy ASUS again, which is disappointing! Otherwise, a great laptop.

Buy ASUS B43S-XH51 (14.1-Inch Screen) Laptop Now

I purchased this laptop as a birthday gift for a college software major. it is outstanding! Very fast very durable and the person who received it love the laptop. I've always like ASUS products and I will continue to purchase them. Additionally with the second day shipping with my Amazon prime I received it fast.

Read Best Reviews of ASUS B43S-XH51 (14.1-Inch Screen) Laptop Here

I don't like this computer because doesnot have good internet connection when is on battery, yo can not use this laptop on battery for searching the web has to be conected to power suply, I most of the time use laptop on battery because in the place I live we don't have alway power, so to me this computer is useless. I am trying to return it but there is no answere from the seller just from Amazon hope to solve this problem soon so I can get different laptop. the another thing in baterry saving also does not have internet signal. minor dislikes: speaker sound quality is poor, and the fun is noise too, I never had computer like that loud is anoying, battry last 3.5 hours.

Want ASUS B43S-XH51 (14.1-Inch Screen) Laptop Discount?

It's just new model but it good one. It light weight. It have one 4GB memory so I can easy add another 4GB memory. It's very nice outside.

0 comments:

Post a Comment