Apple MacBook Pro A1278 13.3" Laptop (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz, 250GB Hard Drive, 4096Mb RAM, DVDRW

Apple MacBook Pro A1278 13.3' LaptopI loved the laptop it is in perfect condition like as if I had purchased it from the Apple store! Definitely the best decision I could of made.

Laptop came in perfect condition and everything works perfectly. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs a new mac.

Buy Apple MacBook Pro A1278 13.3" Laptop (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz, 250GB Hard Drive, 4096Mb RAM, DVDRW Now

I bought a similar product for twice as much 1 year ago; I was stunned upon recovering the product that it was in suh great condition and worked so well. I'd by another if I had a need for it. I am tempted to buy it, update the OS and resell it, lol. It is an excellent deal.

Read Best Reviews of Apple MacBook Pro A1278 13.3" Laptop (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz, 250GB Hard Drive, 4096Mb RAM, DVDRW Here

I like it, but sometimes I get scared that it's not going to last me very long, like the last one I ordered or like the kindle I ordered.

Want Apple MacBook Pro A1278 13.3" Laptop (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz, 250GB Hard Drive, 4096Mb RAM, DVDRW Discount?

Computer is password protected and they cannot give me the new password. I already set up the computer and now I might have to return it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment