Acer Aspire V3-771G-6485 17.3-Inch Laptop (Midnight Black)

Acer Aspire V3-771G-6485 17.3-Inch LaptopBought this for my mom, despite the fact I hate windows 8.

she loves this laptop, and thanks me every time I go over to their house, I have used it for surfing the web, works very well and is fast. my mom plays flash games < pogo and facebook > and a few lighter games and they don't slow this pc down a bit,

Also, I bought a fan to go under the the laptop, but it doesn't get really hot like the last laptop she had. I would still recommend to ALWAYS have a external fan to set it on though to give it longer life.

I am a huge gamer, and I am actually jealous over this laptop. I know it would play all of my games, on at least low to medium settings with no issues. I wouldn't expect to play bf3 or crysis 3 on high though.

Upgrading to this laptop was a big step from my previous five-year-old one. I wanted my new laptop to be able to play games adequately, and couldn't afford a more expensive laptop. For the price, it's performance is actually better than I expected. I can play the games at want at top quality, with middling FPS (medium quality gets great fps). I use earbuds usually, but the speakers seem ok, with good volume. I was not sure how I was going to like Windows 8, having read that plenty of people are displeased with it, but I actually really enjoy it. Moving and docking windows is smooth and intuitive, and the start menu comes up quickly and due to filling the screen can fit many more programs, making it more efficient for me. Having had it for only little over a month, I can't vouch for it's build quality or longevity, but so far I've enjoyed it.

Buy Acer Aspire V3-771G-6485 17.3-Inch Laptop (Midnight Black) Now

I admit it took me a little while to get used to the windows 8 but aside from that this laptop is spectacular! It runs all my games in high settings and they run smooth and look beautiful! It is suprisingly light weight for being as huge as it is! Everything about it functions exactly as it should. The battery life is not super impressive but I didnt expect it to be just because the screen is so large and the graphics are so nice. If you are looking for a bussiness laptop or something SUPER portable then you are in the wrong place, but I would reccoment this laptop to any gamer or person who just wants a really fast and good looking comuter to to daily things at home with (aka: facebook, netflix, ect). Also I will say I was extremely pleased with the sound. The mini Dolby Home Theater sound bar packs quite a punch and has a vaugly surround sound feel to it! Oh and it also might be worth mentioning that the power cord is suprisingly long wich I love because I dont have to hug the wall to stay plugged in, I use my laptop on the couch, from bed and even in the kitchen when following video recipes and I never need an extension cord to stay plugged in! All in all, a fantastic buy, especialy for the price, you arent going to find a better gaming laptop for this cheap!

Read Best Reviews of Acer Aspire V3-771G-6485 17.3-Inch Laptop (Midnight Black) Here

I have used the laptop heavily and daily since I received it. I've played MMO's such as WoW (including raiding) and Defiance. Runs them smoothly. Good affordable option for the person who cannot afford top of the line. Great value for my dollars.

Want Acer Aspire V3-771G-6485 17.3-Inch Laptop (Midnight Black) Discount?

I was looking at a number of similar laptops, and found a number in the same price range, but with significantly lower specs. This laptop was a great deal, and it's done quite well so far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment