Toshiba Satellite P205-S7476 17-inch Laptop (Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5250, 2 GB RAM, 200 GB Har

Toshiba Satellite P205-S7476 17-inch LaptopOverall I'm very satisfied with this Toshiba laptop. Large 17 screen with two speakers and a subwoofer. Full size keyboard, fingerprint reader, camera, SD card slot, HD-DVD, Windows Vista Premium. Almost perfect for those who want a cheap and large laptop for their movie needs.

There are some disappointments though: keyboard felt somewhat cheap (typical plastic feels, a lot worse than the thinkpads'); integrated graphics card made playing games on this gorgeous 17'' screen impossible; sound sometimes have issues (noise); And of course the defeat of HD-DVD to Blueray didn't help much either...

Overall, this is a great lappy for just your DVD needs and a little bit of other type of work/entertainment. If you are looking for dedicated graphics card or a better keyboard, go look elsewhere.

I need the number pad on the right like this computer offers. Great invention that was! I bought a brand new HP with this number pad. I type lightening fast and the problem I had with that HP was I kept hitting an up arrow throwing me into an upper paragraph someplace and what a mess up. Good thing for the undo button. The keyboard was off just enough to make fast typing not possible. I have the thing to my two finger typer husband and went to the store and `pretend typed' on every laptop there. This is the one that won. I can type like the wind and not hit other keys from a scrunched up keyboard. You couldn't really see the difference in looking it was that slight but man what a different it was! I still have my number pad and can type like crazy.

The sound..oh yeah, the sound!! I watch movies on here all the time and play music. Great sound!

It has 6 usb ports and of course head phone jacks etc. I use it a lot for skype talking with a headset.

I have worn out one keyboard, I mean letters worn down and faded off. I replaced the keyboard for the heck of it.

My only complaint is the volume button is a dial on the front and my belly keeps bumping it which will unmute the computer. I would prefer the volume be up by the monitor. But, that being my only complaint isn't bad!!

I am NOW a loyal Toshiba fan. I will go kicking and screaming into my next computer because I do not ever want to give this up. I will repair until it no longer makes sense to do so because this is my baby!

Buy Toshiba Satellite P205-S7476 17-inch Laptop (Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5250, 2 GB RAM, 200 GB Har Now

For more than fifteen years I have bought laptops marks Toshiba, the same have been characterized by its robustness but beautiful design, trustworthiness in their operation, never has failed to me, and for being equipment of technological vanguard. I have replaced when them is motivated to changes in the operating systems and looking for greater capacity of storage and more and more fast processors, in addition I have sold laptop Toshiba that had to very good price of re sale. This is my second Toshiba Satellite P205-S7482, my experience has been so good with this equipment that I bought initially one for my work, being its so satisfactory performance that I bought another one for my home. In the future it would only buy Toshiba, I am a satisfied client.

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba Satellite P205-S7476 17-inch Laptop (Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5250, 2 GB RAM, 200 GB Har Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment