HP 2760p i7-2640M 12.1 160G 4G Notebooks

HP 2760p i7-2640M 12.1 160G 4G NotebooksThis is one versatile machine. I needed a strong and rugged unit to run my business finances from a variety of locations. At the same time, I wanted it to help with my leisure pursuit of music composition and performance. I use the pad feature primarily for music display using Music Reader during piano performances (I'm putting my whole library on it!). When placed on a music rack the weight is not so much an issue for me as for some other reviewers.. Music composition with the stylus on the pad works much easier than with a mouse and keyboard. The fans are very quiet if they run at all, and the SSD makes bootup and wakeup very fast.

With my business, I do a lot of remote access, so the Windows 7 pro provides a smooth connection. The i7 processor easily handles the half-dozen programs I run simultaneously. I'm especially pleased with how easily this unit switches between the various monitors I connect to extend my desktop at different locations. The abundance of jacks and control buttons provides an advantage over ultrabooks if you depend on such connectors and controls like I do.

If there are negatives for me, they would be the speaker placement pointing out the front below the keyboard. If you use it as a true laptop, the sound disappears into your lap. It would also be nice if it had a USB 3 port. Still, while it might not be the best for everybody, for me this machine is perfect!

The HP EliteBook came with Windows 7 Pro but I immediately upgraded to Windows 8 Pro with no problems. The tablet is just what my husband wanted.

Buy HP 2760p i7-2640M 12.1 160G 4G Notebooks Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment