ASUS R704VD-RB51 17.3" Notebook PC

ASUS R704VD-RB51 17.3' Notebook PCI was in the market for a replacement for my 10 year old desktop. After speaking with numerous I.T. friends of mine, the ASUS was highly recommended. I absolutely live this notebook. The 17.3 inch screen is great. The ease of use and simplistic design have made me happy. I have "pulled the plug" on the old desk top.

I was disappointed with notebook. It has issues with internet explorer. Keeps shutting down and reopening tabs after shutting down? Not happy with keys, they are so flat makes it hard to keep fingers on certain key, inturn I am hitting others.

Also hard to see function keys on bottom, they are black and you need a flashlight to read which ones have a blue lights.

I wouldn't buy another one.

Buy ASUS R704VD-RB51 17.3" Notebook PC Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment