Acer Aspire E1-571-6481 15.6-Inch Laptop (Glossy Black)

Acer Aspire E1-571-6481 15.6-Inch LaptopPros: good build. and configuration is sufficient for moderate day to day work loads (email, internet, wordprocessing, multimedia). Nice finsihing.

cons: For the price No complaint. (It is not expected to be a high end gaming machine or workstation)

I will recomend this product, it is a great laptop.

My son uses it for school, it is light and easy to carry around.

Buy Acer Aspire E1-571-6481 15.6-Inch Laptop (Glossy Black) Now

I need more training to enjoy the full range 0f possibilities. This is probably more than I need for the limited ways I use the computer.

Read Best Reviews of Acer Aspire E1-571-6481 15.6-Inch Laptop (Glossy Black) Here

The screen flickers on and off if the laptop is moved or touched. Acer had me ship it to their repair center at my expense. It was returned to me two weeks later, supposedly "fixed". I turned it on and the screen flickers much worse than before. I have once again shipped it back to Acer for repair. NO apology, no offer of simply replacing the item for a working computer. I emailed the company asking for help & nobody has responded. Customer service is awful. What a frustrating experience!

Want Acer Aspire E1-571-6481 15.6-Inch Laptop (Glossy Black) Discount?

I really like this laptop its good, just what I needed good price I love windows 8 its really not that bad it just takes time to get used to it

Save 2% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment