ASUS U43F-BBA6 Notebook Intel Core i5 480M 2.66GHz 14" 6GB Memory 640GB DVD±R/RW Deluxe bamboo, Al

ASUS U43F-BBA6 Notebook Intel Core i5 480M 2.66GHz 14' 6GB Memory 640GB DVD±R/RW Deluxe bamboo, Aluminum Exterior KBHad the laptop for almost nine months.

Performance is generally fine, but occasionally, for no apparent reason, everything freezes and a grinding noise (sic!) can be heard. Obviously there is a hardware malfunction faulty hard drive. Asus support was completely useless. After a few emails, they advised me to back-up my files and send (at my cost) the laptop for servicing would get it back in 6-8 weeks!!! Are they completely stupid? What do they do with the computer for two months? (I still remember the mid-1990s support from Dell shipped without my cost the replacement part overnight, upgraded it, and apologised for the problem...)

After a hard reboot, the computer starts normally and works for another 1-60 days without a problem, until the hardware encounters the same problem again.

Besides that problem, everything works. The laptop is well designed, battery lasts for 2-3 hours, screen is bright, does not overheat.

Bought this computer and really enjoyed it. Noticed the left hinge started to lift and separate the laptop. Called Asus customer support and was told to take it back to Best Buy where I bought it. I paid a deposit, which I lost, and it was sent out from Best Buy only to be told it was not covered under warranty. This laptop is 10 months old!!! They want to charge me $475 to repair what I consider a poorly constructed machine. Contacted Asus again only to be told that they don't know why I was told to take it to Best Buy in the first place! It's been over a month of being given the runaround and my laptop is still not fixed. I had something similar happen with the hinges on another Asus laptop and thought that was a fluke. I've read other reviews and have found that this is a common problem with Asus laptops. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. Poor customer service, poor quality products. Save yourself money and frustration and pass on Asus products.

Buy ASUS U43F-BBA6 Notebook Intel Core i5 480M 2.66GHz 14" 6GB Memory 640GB DVD±R/RW Deluxe bamboo, Al Now

Great Asus laptop with i5 processor which made a big difference! I was awed by the impressive speed and the sleek bamboo look. It boots up really fast. I needed something that beats my other computers in speed and this is it.

Read Best Reviews of ASUS U43F-BBA6 Notebook Intel Core i5 480M 2.66GHz 14" 6GB Memory 640GB DVD±R/RW Deluxe bamboo, Al Here

Got this in 2011 and just got a hardware failure. Guess I was just renting it for 2 years. Sucks!

Want ASUS U43F-BBA6 Notebook Intel Core i5 480M 2.66GHz 14" 6GB Memory 640GB DVD±R/RW Deluxe bamboo, Al Discount?

The outstanding for this notebook becomes when you see it.

Wood and brass finished is great.

Very sofisticated.

The technical configuration works great too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment