Toshiba Satellite L505D-S5986 TruBrite 15.6-Inch Grey/Black Laptop - 2 Hours 10 Minutes of Battery

Toshiba Satellite L505D-S5986 TruBrite 15.6-Inch Grey/Black Laptop - 2 Hours 10 Minutes of Battery LifeI bought this laptop on sale at Amazon.com. I've had it for around a month. It was a bit bigger than I thought it would be, but its relatively light for its size. So far I have no complaints other than the battery life which I knew about coming in. I'm currently in the process of trying to find an extended battery. My only other complaint is that the screen was not quite as sharp as I expected it to be based on the pics on the website and I have tried to change all the settings and increase the brightness etc.

All in all though, for around the price of a netbook I have a good desktop replacement.

It's my first laptop and I love it. Just the mobility and I like the OS. I'm not a movie maker or music mixer. I basically play online games, send e-mails and surf the web. I'm glad I switched to a laptop.

Buy Toshiba Satellite L505D-S5986 TruBrite 15.6-Inch Grey/Black Laptop - 2 Hours 10 Minutes of Battery Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment