Used iBook G4/800, 1.2 GB of RAM, 30 GB internal drive, internal Combo Drive, internal 56k modem, A

Used iBook G4/800, 1.2 GB of RAM, 30 GB internal drive, internal Combo Drive, internal 56k modem, Airport Extreme installed, 12' displayI've had a 12" iBook G4 since 2005 and it's still my favorite notebook for browsing the internet, writing letters, and even reading pdf's. It's very lightweight and I consider the screen the perfect size. It's held up very well. One of the keys has a hairline crack and one of the rubber feet on the bottom fell off but I clean it every month or so and it still looks almost new.

My only criticism is that it gets a little warm so I keep it on top of a clipboard when holding it in my lap. No viruses, no crashes, no worries.

When netbooks started becoming popular a couple of years ago, I had to laugh because I already have a lightweight, handy netbook. In fact, I'm using it right now to write this review. Given a choice between a new Asus or Dell netbook or a used iBook G4 for the same price, I would take the G4 without thinking about it for a second.

I absolutely LOVE this computer! It has everything you need, in a small, compact machine. It's a Mac, so you know you're getting quality, the start up time is extremely fast, and it does everything a similar-looking 13" Macbook does without you having to pay $1000 for a new computer. This iBook G4 works just as well, and if you're looking for a good, small computer, this is the one for you! The only complaint I do have is that the CD-drive doesn't work (but it's probably an issue on just my machine). Overall, a great buy!

Buy Used iBook G4/800, 1.2 GB of RAM, 30 GB internal drive, internal Combo Drive, internal 56k modem, A Now

This iBook arrived with a keyboard problem, but I was able to get it fixed for free, because it was still under warranty. Originally seller wasn't of much help with this problem, but I got it fixed locally. Works just fine now.

Read Best Reviews of Used iBook G4/800, 1.2 GB of RAM, 30 GB internal drive, internal Combo Drive, internal 56k modem, A Here

Bought this for my 7 year old grandson and both of us are very happy with it. Looks like new and runs great. They even did a system upgrade at no extra charge, which was a nice surprise. Delivery was better than expected. I will definitely do this again when my other grandson is ready for his first computer.

Want Used iBook G4/800, 1.2 GB of RAM, 30 GB internal drive, internal Combo Drive, internal 56k modem, A Discount?

what good is a computer without a power supply? A power supply is basic. I shouldnt have to purchase one now. Absurd.

0 comments:

Post a Comment