HP ENVY DV6-7215nr Windows 8 Notebook PC; 16GB RAM Upgrade

HP ENVY DV6-7215nr Windows 8 Notebook PC; 16GB RAM UpgradeI have to say that besides the Windows 8, it's an excellent machine. Of course the 16 GB of RAM makes the Laptop outstanding. The beat audio system is amazing. I have a 2.1 creative speakers and when I connected the Laptop I was blown away by the sound definition. The performance is very good, works excellent with every application, I've been testing the wireless with GoToMeeting and no flaws at all. Video is amazing, I have also tested "Ice Age 4 Blu-Ray" and the definition is very good, the sound as well. One tiny thing is that the key-pad at the right seems a little soft for my taste, but it's ok. The machine is light enough, very happy so far.

Save 16% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment