Lenovo Z585 15.6-Inch Laptop

Lenovo Z585 15.6-Inch LaptopI was looking for a medium-sized laptop that I could take to college with me. I wanted something that had decent battery life, and one that was able to play most of my video games on at least medium settings. I have a large, dual monitor gaming set-up with a gaming desktop, so I have that to play all my graphic-intensive games on ultra settings, but I wanted to be able to do school work and some play on the go. This laptop performs extremely well. I can play minecraft, league of legends, warframe, etc, on Medium-high settings with no lag. Web pages seem to load faster on this. It's quiet, but the fan does kick in when you switch it to high-performance mode and get gaming.

It took me a while to get used to Windows 8, because my desktop is still at 7, but once you do, it isnt too bad. I miss having a regular start button, but they are supposedly coming out with 8.1, a free update that will give you the old functionality. Sometimes I feel like I'm using a tablet more than a laptop.

The speakers on this thing are amazing, They have dolby home theater speakers on the front, and a built-in software to control surround sound and what it sounds like with headphones/without headphones. Truly amazing sound. I love it.

The battery life is NO where near 5 hours. That is a complete lie. I get maybe 3.5 hrs on "power saver" mode, and maybe 2.5 on "High performance" mode. However, I rarely am without a power outlet, so this isnt too big of an issue to me.

This laptop starts up lightning fast, has amazing hard drive space, and a decent amount of RAM which can be easily upgraded.

The only thing I've found that bothers me is Skype. Once you sign into the Skype app with one account, you have to log out completely from microsoft and your email, etc, to log into another one. So far, it only lets me download the skype app, and not actual software to use on the desktop. A major pain for me since I have a personal family skype account, as well as a gaming one without personal information. I can't easily switch between them.

I did not buy this from Amazon, I bought mine from an actual store for about $80 less.

Description honest and accurate. Shipped ahead of schedule, properly protected and ready for work. Windows 8 is unlike any prior version of windows. takes awhile to become accustom to all the new proccedures.

Buy Lenovo Z585 15.6-Inch Laptop Now

Bought this for my wife for Christmas and it works as advertised. Laptop is a great performer for the value.

Worked flawlessly out of the box.

Sorry about the previous user mishaps, but for me it worked as a charm.

Read Best Reviews of Lenovo Z585 15.6-Inch Laptop Here

i bought this laptop looking for something that would be able to do a lot for the price. when i got the laptop i started testing it out right away everything i threw at it wouldn't slow it down at all. i have plated assassins creed: brotherhood, GTA: IV, minecraft, and bioshock infinite at default settings with no lag at all and 60 fps the only time i has frame rate problems was when i tried recording gameplay using fraps which was too much for the processor to handle. as with the wifi it does seem slower than my old laptop its fast enough that it doesn't bother me but for you internet speed junkies a $20 usb wifi card can fix that. 4 stars for speed/gaming capabilities -1 star for slower wifi

Want Lenovo Z585 15.6-Inch Laptop Discount?

stylish, fast and quick shipment. I love the keyboard and the fast processing speed for the OS. Nice job, lenovo. Glad to have you as a gift for my s/o.

0 comments:

Post a Comment