Acer Aspire V3-731-4649 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black)

Acer Aspire V3-731-4649 17.3-Inch LaptopI only owned Personal PC's until I purchased a Acer 11 inch "One" netbook for traveling and I was amazed at the picture quality and tthe prihe nice feel and the keyboard especially at that price. Lately my wife needed a laptop and so I decided on Acer again since I was so happy with the quality of my last Acer product. I got this for cheaper than most 15.6 computers cost without compromising any features. It is very fast, it is a breeze to set up, it has a lot of hard drive space, it has a full size keyboard with number keys on the right side. I'm glad I got the 17.3 screen mainly because if I want to stream anything you have a nice size picture and speaking of that the image quality is outstanding on this machine. The only thing I don't like about this laptop is the gloss black finish, be prepared to clean off fingerprints all of the time. That's the only thing I can find fault with but everything else about it I love.

i have been shopping for a new computer for a wile waiting for the right deal to come along,here it is .acer has put everything [but one of intels new i-chip's]that you could ever want packed into a 17'' large,beautiful screened laptop at any price and this one is only $429.

-what it's not:--a gamer lacking newer i-3,5,7 and has integrated video.no solid state hard drive,no blue-ray,not a touch screen.

-what it is: --quick and responsive

--connection's are endless -I've connected wired and wireless printers,media server,tablet,plasma

tv,wireless mouse,Bluetooth speaker and still counting with out any problems,

--light for it's size

--the screen wow i watch a lot of movie's,tv,and play some games they all look great.

-the keyboard is responsive and the key's look awesome surrounded by brushed aluminum.

There are a couple of not so stellar feature's.the sound quality is not great [I've never really been impressed with laptop sound anyway] and the glossy finish,wile it's beautiful only last's until you touch it. also the touchpad's a little touchy[I use an external mouse] .

Now about windows 8, the jury is still out.fancy widgets and app's.I downloaded mozzilafirefox and found the more familiar os hidden right behind.still learning how to use but I see it's potential.

I love this computer,I love the price.

Buy Acer Aspire V3-731-4649 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black) Now

bought this laptop after my hp g72 went dead, and i must say it was a great buy. windows 8 is good but takes getting used to, the shipping was great as usual from amazon. it worked great after the initial out of box setup. connected to my wifi easily and removing the bloatware was the same

Read Best Reviews of Acer Aspire V3-731-4649 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black) Here

A few glitches . . . . . Touch pad was a problem and had to download a new driver (an older driver than one on computer). At least I can type now without my cursor jumping all over the page! My touch pad is still not operating like i think it should. Sometimes I have to click numerous times to make it activate.

When I opened my computer for the first time, one of the keys was loose. i was successful in attaching it back, but then the other day, a different key popped off. it wasn't so easy to reattach. I hope this isn't going to be an ongoing issue.

Also, The shiny black finish is not something I would ever consider again. It shows fingerprints and smudges really bad. The buff grey that I had before was so much better.

This is my 2nd Acer and If this one holds up like the last one, it will be great.

Want Acer Aspire V3-731-4649 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black) Discount?

The Acer laptop met all my expectations. The screen is very large and extremely clear and I liked the built-in wireless Wi-FI connectivity. I was totally unfamiliar with Windows 8, so that took some time to research on the web, but I found several sites that provided step-by-step instructions on how to use and revise the appearance and location for the apps on the menu screen. I've had the computer for two weeks and am very satisfied with everything. Even the Acer support line was very responsive. I have no regrets about this purchase.

0 comments:

Post a Comment