Dell Alienware M11x 11.6-Inch i7-640 Laptop (Cosmic Black)

Dell Alienware M11x 11.6-Inch i7-640 LaptopI love this little computer! I like having both a wide-screen laptop for long term projects, and a small laptop that I can carry for "just in case I need one" trips. This laptop is small, compact, and powerful--perfect for a videographer like myself. It runs the Adobe Master Collection CS5.5 with no trouble. I love the firewire line-in for video uploads; and it has plenty of USB 3 ports. I read else where that the only flaw in this laptop was the lack of disc drive. For me that wasn't an issue, since I have 3 external drives already. I keep the slim portable disc drive packed with the laptop, so I always have the option available. If you're looking for a small, powerful laptop, this one is a good pic!

A few months back, I bought this computer hoping for a quality gaming pc. After 2 months, it started going to s***. It overheats extremely fast, and I can't fix this because I am supposed to take the bottom cover off, but it was screwed in horridly tight, and I could not get it off. Therefore I am stuck with an $800 piece of s*** that I cannot return. Do not buy. Ever.

Buy Dell Alienware M11x 11.6-Inch i7-640 Laptop (Cosmic Black) Now

I was hoping to get a decent computer when I ordered this. Since they have stopped manufacturing this model I was afraid that I would be getting a pretty beat up definently used version of the M11x. This was not so in my case! I got a pristine model which is so much faster than I thought it would be for such a small little system. I absolutely love the illuminated keyboard for such a little system.

Read Best Reviews of Dell Alienware M11x 11.6-Inch i7-640 Laptop (Cosmic Black) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment