MSI Computer Corp. MSI GE60 2OE-003US;9S7-16GC11-003 15.6-Inch Laptop

MSI Computer Corp. MSI GE60 2OE-003US;9S7-16GC11-003 15.6-Inch LaptopI got this laptop about 8 hours ago, and I love it. Let me break it down.

Pros:

Powerful (not top of the line, but powerful) gaming machine

Everything runs smooth

Big, bright screen

Comfortable keyboard

Cooling boost

Cons:

Windows 8

Small left shift key

Everything is pretty much self explanatory here.

I played Tera on it for about 3 hours, and it didn't even start to get as hot as my other laptop, which turns into a lava pit at the mere mention of "Netflix." Didn't even have to use the cooling boost option, which is fantastic by the way.

Overall, I'm happy. I'll update if anything goes wrong, but I doubt it will.

Edit: It is now Day 2. I noticed that the charger gets incredibly hot when used for a few hours. My old laptop didn't do that, though my old laptop didn't game, either. Not sure how bad this is, but its something to keep in mind. Also, the cooling boost option is fantastic. The laptop would probably die without it.

Save 18% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment